Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Table Ideas





Don't you just love it when you accomplish a huge task? Here are some pics of my kitchen table and chairs. I've wiped off the blood, sweat, and tears so they look prettier! It took awhile to find the four fun mis-matched chairs and a great pedestal table but I think it was worth the wait. I painted the table with cream and robin's egg blue undertones with a antiqued green apple finish. The chairs are all painted cream and antiqued. Even though they are different styles painting them the same finish unifies the space.

On the table is an awesome, colorful, and vintage tv tray. I accented the tray with a petite china tier dome, bird's nest in a pink cut crystal cup, and a wire and crystal cage. Everything is available except the wire cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment